KALAHARI RALLY – KR20XX EARLY – BIRD ENTRY – NO LOSS
Hope we are ALL safe and staying healthy with our families!!!
There has been many developments since COVD-19 started, especially within the rally community. KR20XX Management Team have continued with Strategic Planning, assessing the situation locally and internationally on a weekly basis, specifically concentrated on ALL our safety! We have been in continuous direct contact with Provincial Government & Provincial Medical Task Teams to keep us up to date, in order for us to do our strategic planning going forward with alternative options.
With that in mind, KR20XX Entries are still OPEN for both local & International competitors!
We have also discussed and strategised in length around “What if this happens, or that happens”, therefore the KR20XX Management Team have come up with the following options for competitors to ensure that your paid Entry is safe and guarenteed!
KR20XX EARLY BIRD ENTRY OPTIONS:
- Option 1: 2021 TRANSFER
- Pay 1st Payment on Early Bird Entry Rate by 31 May 2020 and the balance as per the Entry payment dates. (See website for Payment Dates kalaharirally.com)
- If KR20XX is cancelled for 2020, you can TRANSFER your entry to 2021 – NO PENALTY!
- Your 2020 Early Bird Entry Rate will NOT increase in 2021 if you chose this TRANSFER
- This TRANSFER Option is ONLY Valid, if you paid your Full Early Bird Entry by the Payment Dates on the website. kalaharirally.com
- Note: If the KR20XX Dates are moved within 2020, KR20XX will continue under normal
Entry conditions are the website.
- Option 2: STANDARD REFUND
- Pay 1st Payment on Early Bird Entry Rate by 31 May 2020 , and the balance as per the Entry payment dates. (See website for Payment Dates kalaharirally.com)
- If KR20XX is Cancelled for 2020 and moved to 2021, you can request a Full Entry Refund.
- NO PENALTY! Note: You will NOT qualify for the lower 2020 Rate in 2021.
- Option 3: COVID-19 CANCELLATION:
- Pay 1st Payment of Early Bird Entry Rate by 31 May 2020 and the balance as per the Entry payment dates. (See website for Payment Dates kalaharirally.com)
- If YOUR Government or the South African Government Officially prevents travel for KR20XX due to Covid-19, OR, you have fallen ill due to Covid-19 Only, and must quarentine/Hospitalised (Medical test with Doctors confimation will be required), you can choose either:
- Option 1, or
- Option 2
We hope and trust the above Entry Options will set you at ease to commit to KR20XX without any concern of losing your entry fees during these ever changing times, and know you are our first priority! We look forward to hearing from you for any questions and receiving your